Navi: Fullscreen WordPress Menu
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
Navi: Fullscreen WordPress Menu is a WordPress plugin being distributed by Codecanyon. Navi is a stylish and lightweight full-screen menu plugin for WordPress. Perfect for essentially anyone wanting to add a straightforward two-level full-screen menu to their WordPress site, Navi is install-and-go. It can also be customized to suit your site perfectly: changing colors, opacities, menu button animations/positions etc. can be done with just a few quick clicks.
To get all the details on Navi, please see the details on the images above as well as the list below, and do have a look at the live example on the demo site here.
Navi: Fullscreen WordPress Menu Features:
- Customizable, two-level full-screen WordPress menu plugin
- Navi uses the built-in WordPress menu builder and customization tools, which makes the plugin lightweight and allows you to use tools already familiar to you
- Customize every single color (menu buttons, background, menu items, hover states etc.)
- 6 different menu button designs
- Choose from two menu button animations for each button (or set no animation at all)
- Set absolute/fixed positioning for menu button
- Set left/right positioning for menu button
- Fine-tune top/left/right positioning for menu button
- Fine-tune top/left positioning for menu
- Customizable logo placement (placement, colors etc)
- Add background image or pattern and change its opacity
- Customize background color and its opacity
- Customize background lines color and opacity
- Optionally show/hide Navi at set resolutions
- Works great on both desktop and touch devices